Sponsorships and Donations
The OWPS Community Festival is Oatley West Public School’s largest annual event, attracting thousands of attendees from across the Georges River and Sydney.
Sponsoring the OWPS Community Festival or donating products and services to our Silent Auction and Raffle provides your brand with months of promotion and exposure in the lead up to the event. Our school community truly appreciate the businesses who support this much loved event so this is a great opportunity to reach, connect and engage with them as well as the broader community.
The event has been running successfully for 40 years and is a testament to our ability to draw in the community spirit and support. We are proud of this event, and would love for your business to be part of it.
Benefits of sponsoring and donating:
- Access to already engaged local audience
- Promotion and brand exposure on website and as part of event marketing
- Logo and weblinks shared through social channels and school communication
- Sponsorship Certificate
Dependant on sponsorship level other benefits could include:
- Naming rights to a specific area on the festival
- Logo on pre-festival promotional postcard distributed to 14,000 homes in the area
- Event activity product, branding and signage placement
- Logo on event shop front posters
- Own stall for the festival weekend
If you are interested in sponsoring or donating and would like to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org